Whatsapp has been one of the most Popular and Downloaded apps amongst the thousands of Available messaging apps available on google play. The thing that makes Whatsapp the favourite apps is its simplicity and its ease of access with its amazing features of calling, Image and Videos sharing, Whatsapp Status updating and large collection of smileys.
For fresh Status join our Whatsapp Group
Whatsapp can be easily installed on any mobile platform like Android, Symbian, Windows phones, IOS or blackberry.
Here in this article we are going to share the trick to Install WhatsApp on your PC or laptop, so you can always be connected to your friends and family even from your office or when work.
[Download WhatsApp For Laptop or PC In Windows 8 and Windows 7]
Whatsapp download for laptop and PC
- The very first thing to install WhatsApp on PC is to download the Software that is an Android Emulator, BLUESTACKS is easily available online to download from its OFFICIAL WEBSITE (www.bluestacks.com).
- Once you’ve downloaded it, install the software by double clicking on the file.
- The software once installed will appear on the desktop, login with your Google account into Google play.
- On the search option type Whatsapp and install the application in similar way as you do it in your mobile.
- Once the application is installed you can use it on your PC and laptop just the same way you use it in your mobile. Hope you get how to Install Whatsapp on laptop or for PC.
To use the installed whatsapp you need to enter the mobile number. The major thing to keep in mind is you should not enter the same mobile number from which you are using WhatsApp on your mobile, as you can’t login to WhatsApp from multiple devices using on number.
There are few more apps available to be installed on PC or Laptop which are very similar to Bluestacks and are free to install from internet. Try searching from them and keep coming back to us for more tricks and tips.