WhatsApp has been the most downloaded and loved app amongst the thousands of available app on the internet. WhatsApp’s simplicity and its various features make it on the top of the list. Its image and Videos sharing feature adds it to its user’s favourites.
For fresh Status join our Whatsapp Group
Also the voice messaging and calling features are the most worthy features.
Here in this article we are helping out with the features of sharing Images and Videos on internet with your buddies on chat.
Here are the tips for the beginners to send Photos, Videos and Voice messages.
For Sending Images and Videos on Whatsapp
- Open your WhatsApp and tap on the person’s name with whom you want to share the media
- Now click on the attachments icon on the top of the chat
- Once you tap, a drop down will appear with many options
- Select the Gallery option if you want to share any picture or Video file saved in your mobile
- To share any current picture you can tap on the camera icon and click any picture of yours and send it.
- Select the video icon to record any video from your phones camera
Once you have selected the media you want to send click on the send icon. Remember only 16 Mb can be sent in one go, and for images and Video files you can send only ten files at a time
For Sending Voice messages on Whats App
- Select the name of the friend to whom you want to send the voice message
- Now o the bottom right side of the chat box you will find a green icon of the MIC
- Tap and hold the mic button and record the Voice message
- Once you are done recording click on the CHECK icon
- Click on the cancel icon to cancel any recording